Ardell Demi Wispies [review w/ photos] !!!!
Say HELLO to my HG falsies!!
YES!! After buying a ton [not really] of falsies!!
I finally found my Holy Grail Falsies !
and aside from my boring words telling you why I LOVE and ADORE these,
I also have the photos to show you how awesome they look on.
so here's why I love them.
- The actual strip is invisible
- reusable up to a generous number of times
- very easy to clean
- strip is very flexible and fits eye shape perfectly
- are quite natural, with a hint of drama
- not glossy
- blend with lashes very well
- look gorgeous on
- affordable price
- high quality
- look good on all eye shapes
- criss crossed to make them look more natural
- adds volume
- adds length
- they are flared at the end giving an illusion of a lifted eye
- The packaging is easy to open and close.
- definitely worth the hype
and I have been loving them ever since I tried them the first time.
I have four pairs of these.
I have tried wearing them on a winged liner look,
on smokey eyes,
I personally think they work best on smokey eyes and for nighttime looks
I might try to trim one of the pairs and try to use it for daytime though,
because I have small eyes
and they kind of look a bit too fake for daytime,
at least - so I think..
because I haven't tried trimming them at all.
So I'll definitely keep you updated on that.
Thanks for reading guys and
I hope you found it helpful ..
Thanks for supporting me, as always :D
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)