ELF cream liner in coffee [review w swatches!!]
I have another ELF review today...
and it's all about ELF's cream liner in coffee
A deep warm brown, you can sheer it out and build it up too.
- the formula: brilliant – no smudging, waterproof, no smudging while wet
- free brush: very good but I prefer a longer brush – the free brush is really good because it does the job and you don't have to buy another one.
- Smudging: no smudging
- mistake proof: very easy to work with
- amount of product: a LOT of product
- packaging: very simple and travel friendly, [brush problems aside.]
- you can use this in the innercorner of the eyes with ease
- removal: can be a pain to remove
- brush cleaning: the brush [any brush] that comes in contact with this product is soooo hard to clean
- is not very blendable as a base
I use this product either as a base all over the lid with ELF's concealer brush, or as an eyebrow filler, or on the waterline when I want the focus to be on the upper lash line. and I LOVE it. I'm almost half way through it.. and yes the photos were taken way before .. haha.
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)