ELF organiser review !!!
I don't know why but I keep postponing this review..
on and on and on..
but I have used this during summer a lot,
so I do have quite few things I want to mention.
- the faux leather material is quite easy to clean..
- the middle compartment thing.. hold quite handful of products.. for me it hold just a day's worth of products.. because I like to switch it up.. so this is not bad if you're going camping or something..
- has compartments for brushes and lipglosses and mascaras too.
- The mirror is basically useless to me.. you'd have to lift it up or look down on it.. and it's too small too
- It's almost impossible for me to close it .. when I fill in all the compartments with brushes and everything..
- You have to use the two separate.. if you want to close them.
I would not repurchase this..
I used this every single day in summer.
But I don't think it's anything special.
I think if you go to one of the cheap stores.. something like a pound shop or something like that..
you can get something.. which can be AS useful.
I don't think it's worth just a pound.. but I do think it's slightly overpriced,
and I could have easily lived with a cheaper option,
I do use this in summer a lot when I put everything in storage boxes and stuff.
So it still is useful.
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)