ELF essentials / regular smudge brush [review with photos] !!
I have an ELF brush review today :D
I can't believe I'm actually saying this ..
because I thought I wouldn't like this brush.
I actually love it.
I don't know quite how to review brushes in a concise manner,
so I'm going to give you my thoughts in bullet form..
hopefully that would be easier to read x
Things you should know
- Animal hair bristles
- I believe the handle is wooden
- The product retails for like $1, £1.50, €2 depends on where you buy it
- Not too soft,but soft enough
- Nicely packed and dense.
- It's like a shorter version of the ELF eyeshadow brush
What I like
- I love to use this for smudging my liner with black eyeshadow, works fabulously for that
- I have used it to apply inner corner highlight, it works nicely as well
|top: eyeshadow brush, bottom: smudge brush|
What I don't like
- It's animal hair bristles, I prefer synthetic
- It's not soft as much as my other brushes
- It's not vegan (To make it clear. ALL ELF products are cruelty free. "VEGAN" means a product has no animal derived ingredient.) I'm not too picky about vegan products, but as long as it's cruelty free I'm good.
I LOVE this brush. It's very similar to my "brow brush" in my Coastal Scents 22 brush set.
But that one is synthetic
with a longer handle as well.
I hope you found this helpful guys,
Let me know what you think below
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)