WJCON STORE FIRST IMPRESSIONS !
So as you might know - I was invited to bloggers' event organised by WJCON.
In case you're wondering you spell it - "Y-CON"
Apparently it's supposed to sound like "you are an icon"
or something of the sort.
The shop is divided into two:
UPSTAIRS : FUNKY BARS
This is like a 2 in 1 salon ordeal, where you can get your nails and eyebrows done.
They have this new eyebrow concept - the 3D eyebrows which involve a few different steps,
are meant to give you 3D brows.
DOWNSTAIRS (My Personal Favourite)
They don't have just a stand, The store is covered in permanent stands which display
their fabulous products.
Fine - they have a couple of duplicates around the store - BUT - that's a good thing because if someone's stuck swatching lipsticks and you're like "It's my turn LADY"
There would be another spot for that.
And everyone lives happily ever after.
To me, they have some fabulous colours.
If you're a colour person - this store is just for you.
You could find some pretty neutrals too,
but the colours are definitely what stands out.
The products you should definitely check out at their stands are their:
1. Eyeshadow Pens - they're longlasting, pigmented and eye catching! (I will be going back for these lot.)
2. Mousse eyeshadow - this is LE but the purple is amazeballs (I actually got this one and they gave me one in a goody bag)
3. Luxury Revolution Palette - Holy Cow - 4 beautiful mattes at 5.99!( I picked up one of these)
4. Their eyeliners - Longlasting, pigmented and beautiful - I got two of them (a purple and a teal)
5. Long-lasting gloss - Not for the gloss - for the lipstick. They're matte and they're gorgeous! (I got the purple one)
MY PERSONAL WISHLIST
their gorgeous peachy blush,
their eyecatching shocking pink lipliner/lipstick,
their 4 baked eyeshadow palettes,
their nude creamy lipstick
their invisible foundation (this adapts to your skin colour - what fun!)
A couple of eyeshadows
Their foundation brush
their peachy primer.
(P.S. these are not real names - I gave them nicknames because I don't remember what they're called )
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!
- WJCON is only available in Italy and Malta
- They produce makeup for other brands which is what inspired them to launch their own brand
- Their price range varies from 4 euros - 15 euros.
- They have testers for everything and the store is very well sectioned
- They have a skincare range, and a nail polish range too, but if I have to be honest - as the makeup addict that I am, I was hardly lured by them - I was too busy swatching the makeup section
I will be featuring their products soon in one of my lipstick diaries with initial impressions
and I'll eventually fully review their products.
I definitely suggest you check the store out especially if you love eyecatching colours!
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post nor am I obliged to do this post. They gave us a goody bag which included two products but the rest of the products I have purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with the brand and this post features solely my honest opinions.